Q-spark

on June 28, 2008

I was bored today so I took some quizzes on DBSK and Changmin,of course. Oh yeah, today I went to the carnival near me and guess what it was closing so I didn't get a chance to go on rides or anything...but that's ok because Changmin is taking me at 1:00 tomorrow,haha,jk. Here are some of the results I got on the quizzes, I think I was really lucky when I took them also.

Quiz #1-My Romantic Man-Jaejoong (Wow..)
Quiz #2-DBSK boyfriend-Changmin
Quiz #3-Boyfriend who does whatever I want on command-Changmin
Quiz #4-Which DBSK member hate you-Yun Ho (Rai! What did I do to your man?)
Quiz #5-My vaction boyfriend-Changmin
Quiz#6-Which DBSK is right for you? Changmin, we shall meet 2025..(what?!)
Quiz #7-What your future with DBSK member-Changmin-Together but...broke up(:()
Quiz #8-5 blind dates-Best date ever: Changmin
Quiz #9-What kind of Day at School would you have with DBSK?-My school lover-Changmin
Quiz #10-Which DBSG members will you have a love triangle with?-Changmin and Yoochun-who will win 1st member(Changmin)
Quiz #11-Which 2 members out of DBSG/DBSK would fight for you?-Changmin and Yun Ho (sorry Rai, I really don't like Yun Ho)