T-spark

on June 15, 2008


I was bored so I decide to make a claim it list. This way, we all know, who loves who
Plus, I've been seeing these in forums,live journals and many other blogs so I want to start me own. So let the claiming begin!
Rules:
*maximum claim is up to 3 people.
*If you want to claim a member just reply in my cbox.
*this time only suju,dbsk ,and SHINee members.
*you can only take one person. (smple. you can't have a suju and dbsk member).
*you must love the color pink!

DBSK members:
YunHo: Rai,Krystal,
Changmin: Hanako,Ngjy
Jaejoong: Namia,Noor,Jiale
JunSu:
Micky:

Suju members:
Leeteuk:
Heechul:
Han Geng:
Yesung:
Kang-In:
Shindong:
Sungmin:
Eunhyuk:
Donghae:
Siwon:
Ryeowook:
Kibum:


SHINee members:
Onew:
Jonghyun:
Taemin:
Min Ho:
Key:
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: calm
♥Music: Come-Namie Amuro