S-spark

on June 15, 2008

I was tagged my other best friend,Namia,yay,another awesome survey!

1. What's the connection between you & the last person that called you?
- There one of my best friends.

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
- Ne. When I don't want calls from my mom.

3. What happened at 10.00am today?
- I was having another crazy dream about Changmin.

4. When did you last cry?
- Slightly, when I heard Changmin fell.

5. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- Wafer

6. What do you want in your life right now?
-To meet my husband Changmin....and bring Ngjy with me,too.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
- I put my hood, but sometimes I just let it beat on my head.

8. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
- My laptop and ipod...wait was I only suppose to list one?

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
-Pj pants?

10. Whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
-When you find a penny your wish shall come true.

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
-Not really.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
-No.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
-Speed racer. I need to see more movies.

14. What are you proud of?
- Changmin....oh can this be a person???..maybe my laptop.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
-Stop calling me!

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
-When I first kissed you by Changmin. We he sang that I had to sing back.

17. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
-Hana,Cho,hana-chan,Hank,Hey...you?!

18. What does your last received text message say? Who was it from?
-Did you see "fairy" today? -my bff,kay.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
-Idk, 1:30?

20. Are you currently happy?
-Yup, because I have this cute picture of Changmin on my desktop and because I'm eatting something yummy!

21. Who gives you best advice?
-My friend,Jasmine. Oh! And Rai

22. who u hate most in your life?
-My father

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
-No one.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
-Yup, the fact that Changmin fell and no one went to help him!!!

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
-Changmin. I was watching this drama thing with him in it and I love that "tongue twister thing"

26. Do you wear toe socks?
-No. Do you?

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
-My mom

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
-Not really...I don't think so. Oh yeah, when Changmin fell.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
-When they are mean and cocky.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
-Yes, Changmin *difts to heaven*

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
-No.

32. What colour is your room?
-Lavender and white

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
-Yes...but then I think about it and say no.

34. Do you believe in the saying "talk in cheap"?
-No....what?!

35. Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
-Changmin...lol, no it was me.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
-My mom.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
- Excuse me? Oh! Do you mean reality or dream?

38. Do you have a life?
-Yes. It's school.

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't?
- Yes.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
-I don't have a profile song,anymore.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
-Changmin! Me and him were walking on set of my new music video. And we were holding hands!

42. Last time you smiled?
-Today,after I told you about my dream.

43. Have you changed this year?
-Yes, people said I use to be outgoing and loud and then I dropped to silent and faraway.

44. What are you listening to right now?
-Kissing me-jyongri.

45. Are you talking to someone when you are doing this?
-Myself

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
-I walk with my eyes open.

47. Is there a quote you live by?
-Life is too short and eat well or die trying and go to the dark side...we have cookies!!

48. Do you want someone you can't have?
-I guess Changmin, but I know sooner or later I can probably snatch him.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
- Ne. Keyboard,trombone and recorder.

50. What was the worst idea you've had in weeks?
-Giving "Vampira" up and Changmin

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
-Sleeping. What was my dream was about? Changmin was in "3rd form"(kind of like dragon ball Z) and then he got really mad at me (i was in angel form) and then he start going after me and then he finally got me and slapped me on the ground and I started bleeding and then my body when into shock.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
-Ne. I'm pretty content with Changmin

53. What song describe your love life?
-Kissing Me-Jyongri,Love so Sweet-Arashi and sometimes...Amai Wana-Koda Kumi

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
-He should, he goes on his laptop like everyday, how can he miss me?

55. Who always makes you laugh?
-Changmin or my mom sometimes

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
-Yes. Korean,Spanish,(some language my mom speaks, other than Korean)and Japanese.

57. Are you blond?
-No.

58. Whats your middle name?
-I don't have a middle name

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
-Go to school, dream,eat and sing. Not in that order.

60. What do you think you are like?
-I think I'm very shy,friendly,cool, yet not an easy forgiver,possessive and mean.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
-Hopefully, Changmin or my dog.

62.Where have you been today?
-The bookstore

63. What game do you play often?
-Hide and Seek

64. Who are you missing right now?
-My uncle,aunt,cousins,sister,grandmother,mom and Changmin.

65. If you've to choose between friend & love, who will you choose?
-Love

66. What are you doing right now?
-Taking a survey

67. Which primary school are you from?
-Primary school? I can't tell you

68. What are 3 colours you love?
-White,Pink and Yellow.

69. What are you longing for?
-Cheesecake and to hold Changmin's hand...maybe just to hold Changmin.

70. What is life to you?
-Bad, it's almost like getting the death sentence sometimes...<---(emo Hanako)

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
-Think about it for a while then ask for advice

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
-What's MSN?

73. Which model of phone do you use?
-Blackberry pearl, it's not all that great.

74. Which month are you born in?
-January.

75. How are you feeling right now?
-Hungry

76. What is the time now?
- 2:06 p.m.

77. Where are you now?
-Changmin's heart, just joking Korea.

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
-I haven't dyed my hair yet.

79. Why are you doing this test?
-I was tagged, and it would be rude not to take this survey. Plus, they're fun.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
-Eat or bother my younger sister.

81. At which age you wish to get marry?
-Somewhere around the age of 26-27...just before I turn old and disgusting and die!!!!

82. Who is more important to you? Boyfriend or friends?
-My boyfriend husband

83. Do you think you have enough confident?
-Not really.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
-Kay!

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
-Yeh, wasn't this on another survey?

86. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
-Me and Changmin shall get married and have 2 children.

87. What is your goal for this year?
-To be very happy and stay well

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
-Ne. That's the type of love I and Changmin have.

89. What feeling do you love most?
-Happiness

90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
-Yeh, that's what my science teacher says.

91. What feeling you hate the most?
-Anger

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
-Ne.

93. Do you believe in God?
-YES!

94. Who cares for you the most?
-I guess a lot of people, but my mom the most.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-My family, along with my lover.

96.What'll you bring when you fight?
-Luck and maybe Changmin....*thinks* no maybe my 9" heels.

97. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
-Going to one of my friend's birthday party.

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
-I would be sad, I would probably go into 'gray'

99. What if your stead two-timed you?
-Probably kill him and his girlfriend. But then again, if he apologizes....I'll laugh and punch him in the face.

100. WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO NEXT?
-Tag people,thank Namia and then probably stare at my Changmin cellphone charm.

Cassiopeia rules!:
*Shar
*Noor
*Rai
*Krystal
*Ngjy
*Fika
*Liha
*Jas
*Yaya
*Anyone who wants to take this survey.
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: hungry
♥Music: Amai Wana-Koda Kumi