DSII-nation

on June 01, 2008

Once you're tagged, you'll need to answer all the questions below.
Tag 5 people in your contacts, and don't forget to inform them that they've been tagged.

1. You overheard a conversation, you couldn’t help but to eavesdrop this is because you heard them saying DBSG, what was the conversation about?

*They're having a concert in my hometown?! YAY!

2. OMG! You were in the office / home / class in school, and then DBSG came into the room, what will happen next?
*I start screaming and then I go up to say hi to Changmin, then, I faint after he says hi.

3. You were checking your inbox (an everyday routine) and there was an invite to be MSN buddies, and it’s your fav. Dong Bang. Apparently, you’ve submitted a Birthday tribute to him, and he chose you as the winner to be MSN buddies. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
*Is this a joke? Ok, you got me...

4. (This just happened recently to a very lucky fan) If it were YOU who was with JunSu in the elevator, what would you’ve done?
*Ask him where Changmin is. I must know!!!

5. Tomorrow is your big date with Dong Bang; you’ve won a contest to meet them, what are your expectations?
*Yah! I'm so happy ^_^ Hopefully, well go to a diner to eat lots of food.

6. The mega DBSG concert has just ended, you had to use the washroom for an emergency, and you just had to use the man’s room (if you’re a girl) and once you’re done, you stepped out of the cubical, and Jaejoong was staring right at you. Would you run (embarrassment), or totally forgot that you’re in the man’s room?
*I would run out and cry somewhere. But then again I don't care much for Jaejoong.

7. OMO, Yunho was minding his own business dancing in the dance studio where you’ve been attending all these years, and this never happened. You came up close to him, but then by accident, he knocked you down while spinning, and then?
*He goes and helps me up, but I push him away and run out of the studio.

8. You went on stage to hand over to Changmin a huge teddy bear, but slipped (you couldn’t see what’s in front of you), what will Changmin do?
*Help me up and look into my eyes and fall in love...DUH!

9. You were at the CD store about to buy DBSG’s latest album, and you noticed the guy standing next to you was Yoochun, you’ll?
*Pretend to look at another CD somewhere, but watch him from far away.

10. Finally the last question. During and autograph session, JunSu stood up and hugged you, he said. “Noona! Nagai jirun miru na!” (Translation: Noona! Long time no see!) What will you do?
*Screams! "Do I know you from somewhere? Changmin?! Changmin?!" *has panic attack*

The purple line has now arrived for:
*Rai
*Krystal
*Fika
*Noor
*Shar
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: calm
♥Music: Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu-Berryz Koubou