N-spark

on June 01, 2008

YAY! Most of the stuff on this site is new. Yeah, I loved the old layout with my husband-Changmin figuring what to say, but this one is better you think? I mean I really like the green hearts and the coloring. I never had a green layout before. Also, this was very fun making also, I made it last night and finished it up this morning. All week, I've been making layouts and getting ready for my new summer blog. Yup, a summer blog. Because this blog is getting a lot bigger and longer. And as much as I want it to get bigger and longer I sort of don't want to...Does that even make sense? And also, I'll probably start posting more often now. Since school is going to end soon, and I'll be taking more days off. Especially prom week. I told everyone in the beginning of the blog,like in Jan., I said that it was a big thing for the 24th grade. But now, it's no longer an 24th grade-only thing, due to the 24th graders bad behave for over 6 months now, the principal has decided to open it to 22th graders and 23th graders. That's really bad. But I don't care to much, because I'm not going, and I even had a date,too. Oh yeah, btw. I used 24,23, and 22th grade to protect what grade I'm in. I seen this done on many blogs...too many. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the new look and the 1st or June.
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: calm
♥Music: Choosey lover-DBSK/TVXQ