R-spark

on June 16, 2008

Today, it was raining,thundering and lighting and the bad part was I was in the middle of it. Getting rained on, my ears ringing by thunder and almost shocked by lighting. And after all of that, I got so wet! It wasn't so fun. Really, I had to drag myself home. Plus, the lighting was freaking me out. So, I promised myself that, if I make it then hopefully, I could see Changmin one day...other than my dreams and the internet. And guess what?! I made it, I was soo happy. But, I got yelled out by my dad for walking during a thunderstorm. Well, whatever....I still get to see Changmin...one day.
But, to make today a better day, I kind of had fun in school and thank goodness only 1 more week of school!!! And also, I found this cool Changmin tumbler, which I shall get next week or the week after that.

--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: gloomy
♥Music: Speed of Sound-Coldplay