Z-nation

on March 18, 2008

So far, my shoulder is healing well. I was on a j pop site and I began in the chat rooms, usually I don't I just go to talk about music and watch video while I'm in there but this time was different, instead I got to talk to some cute Japanese guy who understood a lot of English then he lead people to believe. I guess were friends now, but I don't think I should. First, we're like 3 years apart, yes, he's 17 and he has a girlfriend. At first I didn't care about that, but come on he was hot and he was basically flirt with me badly! Tomorrow, I'm talking to him at 3 or 4 o'clock again, it's morning over there right now, that's cool. They are also on there spring break like many other Americans are here in the US. Yes, he also lives in Japan. I won't become obsessed with this guys because first I know he has a girlfriend and last because I seen a lot of shows on online predators and online dating, never works. Anyway, lately I've been obsessed with the 'Somebody to love' song by TVXQ, DBSK, Tohoshinki. Mostly falling in love with Hero's singing parts. I think all in all, my life is like a zoo. Different animals(people),different style(ways of living) and different eating(foods-i guess).
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:hungry
♥Music:Somebody to Love-DBSK