U-nation

on March 15, 2008

I just realize something as I started to watch the new Morning Musume PV. I realized that I don't like them as much as I use to and that I'm almost done with the whole Alphabet nations! I only have letters: L,X,Y,Z left.
I really don't have anything down for L. But for all the others I do. And since my nations are almost coming to an end I shall start sub-nations again and maybe even a website! Mostly likely a website because I'm a genius at HTML. Ok, I'm lying on that part but everything else is true. Anyway, I still have more blog ideas and technically my 8th grade year is not over yet,even though I kinda wish it was already. I only have like three more painfully months left!!! Actually, the last month,June won't be so bad because we hardly do anything...actually I take that back 8th graders last year had to do lots of test at the end of the year, really I shouldn't be worrying about dumb test and quizzes, I should really be worrying about trying to come to school everyday, I mean really, it's an extremely hard job! Or maybe because I'm so lazy,maybe? Maybe. Anyway, I'm going to keep listening to music and keep filling you in on more stupid stories of my day, just try to have fun with yours! Also, because I have to clean my home, I mean seriously it's a mess in here!
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:moody
♥Music:TRICK-TVXQ