T-nation

on March 09, 2008

Every since the time went forward yesterday time has been going a lot quicker. It's a good thing because hopefully school will go a lot faster than usual. But bad in a way also because that means less sleep time. And that's really horrible and when I don't get enough sleep I look really scary!
Anyway, on Friday I told you I beat up Kevin. Not really it was more like tossed him and shaked him. Some older guy was watching and I think he might have contacted the school on me, hopefully he didn't. I really hope not, the story is actually funny but I don't really have time to tell the whole story at the moment. Have you ever noticed most of my post are at night?
I love night how about you?
----------------------------------------- My room
♥Mood:EntertainedEntertained

♥Music:Forever Love-TVXQ