K-nation

on March 15, 2008

I really don't use the letter "K" that often. But I guess today, I'll use it just this once.

My English class today was very Krazy!
No really they were at first it started off ok, but then near the end people were running,talking,farting and burping. I would tell you people were sneezing too but I would sound like a commercial for allergy medication. Actually, surprisingly some people were doing both at the same time. The whole room was filled with nasty smells. I was talking to my friends at the time this all happened and stuff. Let's just say the rest of the class ended with people getting kicked out. So were even going on a field trip that costed 60.00-they're now suspended for 2 days and can't go on the trip. That means it opened for me to steal...and my friends!
Even if that is way way mean of me to say, but I did want to go the field trip and I thought it was too late and now I know it's not and this is the second chance to seize the opportunity! Wait is that right?
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: On my queen sized bed
♥Mood:bored
♥Music:Please Smile Again-Namie Amuro