L-nation

on March 17, 2008

Love. A very powerful strong word, which I use at least more than three times a day. It's mainly when I'm talking about boys. I use to use it lot at night when I used to say goodnight to my mom...well, I didn't say: "I love you,mom". I would just go: "Goodnight,mom" and that was kinda like "I love you,mom". I don't do that anymore because my father took that away from me, everything I use to do, I don't anymore because it's like he took it away,just like my happiness most of the time.Really, I'm only happy when he leaves or is gone to work or whatever he does. Another thing about love. I want to keep hanging out with my friends, but I'm afraid to, because there all bi and stuff. Bi means like,they could like ethier girl or boy. And in a way that makes me uncomfortable. Like today, one of my friends asked if I want to go out with her and of course I said no. I know she was joking but I still feel a little uneasy about the situation. Also,I realize there are many stages you have to face to get to love. From infatuated(all you think about),to crush, to stalker then, Love. I like this boy Kevin, well, now I'm not sure and now I think I'm somewhere on stalker to infatuated, i don't know, in other way. Oh yeah and other guy to add on my hot guy list is Yamapi and Jero. Here's the list in order.

1)Hero (no one can touch his place)
2)Miku
3)Yamapi
4)Jero

Well,anyway, I'm passing all of my classes with high marks except math, can you believe it! In every other class I have high 70's to high 80's and mid. 90's. But in that class I have to get a high 50!59 to be correct. UGH! I know she's trying to fail me on purpose. I mean I'm really trying in that class. Oh well, I'm going. Just two more days until we have 4 days off. Oh yeah, Happy St.Pat's day!!! I got free icecream for dressing up green,today!
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:relaxed
♥Music:Cherish-NEWS