HU-nation

on March 22, 2008

There are many things that I'm happy about today, like the sun is shining and it's warm outside, and how I got the TVXQ's album today. One think I'm upset about is, Jaejoong looks so small and that I got a Junsu card instead of a Jaejoong card. This is really a stab in the heart when you think about. But whatever, because I'm purchasing their new single and Shine next week,hopefully. This time hopefully, I'll get a Jaejoong card. I'm really thinking about cheating and buying this My Destiny single with a hero card I know it has with it. Anyway,yea, well, I'm pretty much upset about that and the fact that my album came before Hero's single. Which is weird,also...anyway, I'm just going to go back to bed. If they think I'm going to give up,hero. They are really mistake...hey, if you think about it for 15 minutes to an hour. Junsu is ok...*strengths my feelings*
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:angry
♥Music:Purple Line-DBSK