FG-nation

on March 25, 2008

I had to be a really big fan girl and post this here. Lol, it's blue prints and pictures to Jaejoong's house! Well...not his house but you all of the TVXQ member's house. :happy: I'm so happy that I found this, now just in case if I have to sneak in a vent or something, I'll know.

I'll post more later. I feel bad for doing this. Well,anyway, today two of my best friends never showed up for our presentation so me and my other friend had to do it by ourself. Let me tell you I felt really stupid up there and so did she, I can tell, she speaking really low. Thank goodness, it's over with now and thank goodness I can get back to cuteness with a name,Jaejoong ^_^ But other than that, I feel really tired and sick. YUCK! Well, I learned a less today, don't eat too much cheese and also, know who your best friends are...
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:sick
♥Music:Kanashimi Twilight-Morning Musume