PURE Anniversary-nation

on March 19, 2008


Hi, hi everyone! It's been official three months and a fews days since, PURE has began running and I've very that I can finally call this a blog. Usually, I make more blogs based on myself. But I'm proud to say this is the longest I've ever written about myself and my stories and etc. So I decide to make a badge a website banner.Please enjoy and take a website banner,too. And since I'm an official TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki fan, I made the third anniversary banner and badge after them, like it? I do because awesomely cute Hero is in the middle. I'm so happy I'll tell you about my day later.
Banner Event: 2nd anniversary ed.
Event: PURE's third month anniversary. This event is also important because of the big new of visitors and guest viewing PURE and the third reason of why this is an important day because all the nations have been complete and PURE has a grand total post of 30 in three months.
Website Badge:
Photobucket
What badge says:
'
I got invited to the PURE anniversary party!' and 'I had fun at the PURE anniversary party!'
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:productive
♥Music:Somebody to Love-DBSK