Y-nation

on March 16, 2008

I'm kinda of tired today, I've been making icon/avatars all day and I guess what! I finally order the 'T' alum from DBSK. Really I only ordered it for my boyfriend,Hero. He so darn cute I can't stand it. But sadly,I have a new love match,too. It's Miku from Antic Cafe.He may look like a girl but he's really isn't he's really a pretty boy with also-a love of cooking,shopping and blond hair. Just like Hero. He's born in January also. Isn't that crazy? My birthday is in between there's but is closer to Hero. Miku: Jan, 5. Mine: Jan,21. Hero: Jan,26. Anyway, well, since I'm bored, I'm going to go to bed and dream about Miku and Hero...and I guess the rest of DBSK. Wait! How about I just watch a DBSK drama? OK, I will. While,I do that you guys can enjoy some of the avatars I did. I'll post more later. If you have to know, Miku is the person with the pink border and the person on the note pad. Cuteness right? Don't get any ideas, and that goes for Hero,too!
---------------------------------

-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:happy
♥Music:Bitter-Ami Suzuki