O-nation

on March 15, 2008

Today, I woke up at like 10 or 11 clock. I didn't even have a dream, I feel so stupid and lazy. Anyway, I've been listening to this cool J-trance song and it's really good. I think it like hypnotized me to like it or something. Anyway, my day has not been completed. It's amazing just started. Also, it's gray outside and I wanted to go to the park today or hang out with some friends but I can't because I too lazy to go out or do anything...actually, that's not true I really want to go out to the mall with bffs and buy stuff, but not with me money. lol
That was mean,right? Well, I would use most of my money at the mall. Anyway, I might go walking outside today just because they said it was good day for Aquarians to walk outside. Wow! I just realized that I live under the influence alot. When I say
influence I don't mean drinking mean that if someone does something or has something I might want it or want to copy it. But in this case listen to it. I've listening to horoscopes a lot lately and I know I shouldn't because it could be a crazy person behind the keyboard typing stupid stuff that they think or know people will follow. Actually, this is what it really said:

"It may exasperate you at least a little bit, but today is all about sticking to the routines. Your instinct, of course, is to experiment or try something different for its own sake -- but wait a while."
I don't know what that means but before my dad came back to live with us, I use to walk and take better care of myself, and now I completely lost that desire to do that anymore because he's here. If that makes any sense...
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:lazy
♥Music:China Discotica-Aira Mitsuki