E-nation

on March 10, 2008

Lately,after school, I have a lot energy, I don't know why I don't put all that energy into my school work but I just use it all after school like sleeping and things. Like now I using 10% of my energy to do this and 5% listening to music and looking for some science fair ideas for my sister. I don't see why I have to do all the work, I mean it's her science fair, I don't have to do it anymore for a longtime. Plus, all she does is just watch TV and go on-line...shouldn't I be doing that? Nope, I have to do the project for her while she hangs around doing nothing, so today I guess all of my energy will have to do on her dumb project. Oh yeah, I didn't get trouble and I had a good day!
Hopefully, tomorrow, happens the same. But I seriously doubt it.
Well, I have to get back to researching her stupid project luckily, I get DBSK's T album with this deal.
----------------------------------------- My room
♥Mood:Busy
♥Music:Won't be Long-Koda Kumi ft. Exile