LT-nation

on March 22, 2008

It's really late here in NY. It offically 8:40 p.m. I'm at my mother's job doing nothing, but typing and looking at pictures of Jaejoong. I asked her what she thought of him and she said he looks like a girl! I almost died, how rude. I'm a little mad about the Junsu card thing still, but I can get over it...in a few week or months. Anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding on what TVXQ/DBSK single I should get. I'm leaning towards the new one and Shine and then the new one and Purple Line. Geez! I wish I could get both, but I'm going to have to wait a month for one of them. Maybe it should be Purple Line. Well, I'm going to go, I feel really sleepy. I just want to go and dream about Jaejoong for a while. Hey, online I read something funny about him. 'He has a skill at killing fangirl's wallets.' How true! He's really killing mine, I mean really. Or should I say my mother's. Ok, it's late, I'll post later.
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:tired
♥Music:Forever Love-DBSK/TVXQ