J-nation

on March 10, 2008

I just realized something, you can't really say that Kim jaejoong is ugly because he isn't. I remember I use to think this way about Lee Jun ki. But I found many faults with him and the biggest was that he cut and his hair and looked like an ugly fool. But as for Hero, even though he dyed his hair brown(it once was black...and then blond) he's still really HOT! It's actually amazing. Anyway, a week ago I pre-ordered Jaejoong's solo single:Keyword/MAZE and so far I love Keyword but hate MAZE. I'm not really a rock fan(anymore) so I guess that why right? Lol, anyway, I'm going to think about this later for now, I think I'm going to stare at pictures and post in forums about Jaejoong and his hotness.
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: My room-always
♥Mood:Happy
♥Music:Last angel(TVXQ ver.)-TVXQ(DBSK)