G-nation

on March 11, 2008

It's a hard to believe but I have done a lot of gross things in the past that I just can't forget. Like sometimes I still do it. Like one, I use to snore. Yes, I use to snore and that's really nasty and gross. Two, I use to eat Trix yogurt a lot and no day I mixed up some of the colors together and got this nasty green-like the nastiest green you could ever see and I ate. Well...half of it. What else? I use to eat off the floor-not using the 5 sec. rule. Actually, I could continue to go on but I can't because the other stuff is really bad and gross and it has to do with hygiene. Anyway, I fixed most of these gross things by stop doing them and it helped to. Because now I can say I use to do it and not I do this still today.
-----------------------------------------

♥Location: On my bed typing
♥Mood:Grossed out,tired
♥Music:Won't be Long-Koda Kumi ft. Exile