WD-nation

on April 08, 2008

YAY! Today I had an interesting day. I'll tell you all about it after I finish listening to Beautiful You by TVXQ and after I'm done walking my dog. Today is a really pretty day, I wish I could take a picture but I can't because my dog literary drags me when I take her on walks. One time she dragged me, like 3 or 4 years ago and I had messed up my knees really bad and it was all my sister's fault. That's one reason why I don't like her now. Well, I just noticed something. When I messed up my knees/legs. That's when Jaejoong/Hero messed up his...I think. He messed up his knees or legs at 19,right? No probably 16. I don't know but i messed up my legs just like him. Wow, that's weird. Ok I'm going to go now. I'll try to take a picture.
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: calm
♥Music: Beautiful You-TVXQ/DBSK