JP-nation

on April 06, 2008

I was justing thinking, since I'm so bored and have nothing to do most of the time why don't I keep going with my Japanese studies? I don't know why I stopped but I should keep going. So far I only know some Japanese text like hiragana and katana and romaji. Not Kanji. That's way too hard. And plus, I want to go to Japan when I hit 18 or 19 and the come back to the USA to finish college or something. So I think I should get a head start now. Because I really want to go and I also want to attend many concert and eat lots of food. I won't ask what's in it or what it is because I'm afraid it will something disgusting that I don't want to eat ever again. And plus, so I can find a cute boyfriend...well, I'm not saying that the only reason why I'm going to Japan because it's not. I really want to go because I can eat a lot and attend many concert and meet lots of people. But I think the people might be mean to me, I don't know why but they might. I also want to learn Korean too, but I'll learn that after I learn Japanese because then it'll be a little easier. At least I think so...
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:happy
♥Music:Tell me-Wonder Girls