HG-nation

on April 06, 2008

I never really thought Hiragana was really all that easy, but I just realized that I was completely wrong. It's really easy even though I don't understand most of it, I can identify most of the characters now. At first I could only Identify a few but now I know a lot . I was also thinking. Why am I learning Japanese when I should be learning Korean for Jaejoong? Well, he can speak Japanese really well so...but also I kind of fallen for Micky's charm. It's sad but yes, I still love Jaejoong but now I'm a Micky fangirl. You know the ranks: noticer,love munichy,fangirl,and stalker. I'm a Jaejoong Stalker and Micky fangirl. But I might drop down a rank on Micky soon,because of his Owl-hair lol. It's really disturbing to look at, but other than he reminds me of Kevin and both of them are cute. Kevin isn't cute cute like Micky but he's sort of close. I still have a theory he might be Micky's brother that he left in America. Because I mean they both look the same. I wish I had a picture,darn!
Wow, this post is starting to become very colorful. Well, if Jaejoong backfires on me I also have someone to fall back on and that person happens to be Micky. That's another reason why I choose to like him. My other friend on line likes Jaejoong,too. But I don't think she really in love with him because she likes RAIN better. But other than she said she's a Uknow noticer but I think she a Jaejoong noticer or love munichy because doesn't really seem to like him as much as I like him. And I'm a stalker.
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:hungry
♥Music:Gaki Kame(4/7/08)-Gaki Kame