NL-nation

on April 07, 2008

Today, I gave my blog a new look because I was tired of seeing Changmin,Junsu and Uknow's face. Micky I can stand but as for Hero...you know the rest Anyway, since it was warm outside and I heard birds chirping today in the morning and the afternoon I decided to change it up This layout looks a little summer-ish to me but it's suppose to be here to celebrate spring and stuff. Wow, I still can't believe that it was actually hot outside. I actually had a good none cold walk today, I'm happy At least for now...
A new feature I added to my blog beside the layout and the orange header is the new mood themes, I changed those to flowers, I love flowers Actually I'm feeling pretty loved right now. Anyway, I also added music,too. I think I might take it off because it's working very slow and you have to select it. It should just come on automatically. Anyway, starting today, the blog will have new arrangement, kind of.
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: loved
♥Music: Get Wild-Nami Tamaki