RM-nation

on April 07, 2008

I know I've been writing a lot but I have to say one more thing for today. Reports cards are coming out soon and I'm worried because I want to make my mom proud of me. I mean I think she's proud of me but...I just want to get honor roll to make her happy. I was trying to get it this time but I know I failed at it because of Gym and Math. Well, I'm not sure about Gym but for the past 3 days I have been making the Gym teacher very upset. But it's not my fault, I hate Gym and everything about it. Well, today I made some ramen to cool myself down and it was...

DISGUSTING!
I've never tasted anything without as much taste as that. I think I should really improve my math skills and my cooking skills this week.

-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:tired
♥Music:New Home-Fahrenheit