VK-nation

on April 13, 2008

So, far it's been 2 1/2 days since Spring Break started for my school. Yeah, I know, our Spring Break is really late and it to top it off it does even last that long,sadly. I was just listening to TVXQ's Beautiful Life (Japanese ver.) and I really like that song. It surprisingly on my ipod and it's also surprisingly on my list of favorite DBSK songs, it has to work a little harder to become on my favorite song list. Even some songs just slip there way on there. Oh yeah, I was also listening to Xiah Junsu's: If?!... song and that's a good song. I thought it would be sort of stupid but it's actually really good. It's not on my favorite song list or my favorite DBSK songs list,yet. Anyway, on a sweet note, I had cereal today, it was sweet cereal,. Well, anyway, what I'm trying to say is that. I recommend those two songs. Remember: Xiah Junsu: If?! .. and TVXQ-Beautiful life(Japanese ver.)
I never listened to the Korean ver, but since I understand Japanese, I like the Japanese ver better. Oh yeah, I changed my blog opening song to TVXQ"s Beautiful Life...I guess you could say it has made my favorite song list.
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: calm
♥Music: Beautiful Life-TVXQ