SV-nation

on April 27, 2008

Ok, well, Namia(Hero's cousin) told me on her blog to take this survey so I shall

1) when do i want to get married?
A: About 24 or 26. Doesn't really matter.

2) what i want the most now?
A: To go to the mall or to see Changmin<3>

3) who is the person you trust the most?

A:My BF,Kay

4) do you think you have enough confidence?
A:Not really. It depends on my mood.

5) if you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
A:To meet and touch Changmin
That or become a singer.

6) do you believe seeing a rainbow after the rain?
A:Yes!

7) what are you afraid to lose that right now?
A:Lose what?

8) do you believe in eternity love?
A:Yes.

9) if you meet someone you love,will you confess to him/her?
A:Well, I would be very very shy but in the end, yes I would confess to him.

10) list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you..
A:Funny,nice and caring!

11) what are the requirements do you wish from the other half?
A:His commitment,love and trust

12) what type pf person you hate the most?
A:Liars,backstabber,and two faced people...basically fake people.

13) do you cherish every friendship of yours?
A:Mostly,yes.

14) do you believe in god?
A:Of course.

15) what do you think the most important thing in your life?
A:My family,friend,Changmin


16) do you find the needs to have a boyfriend?
A:Um..I guess
.
17) at this point of time, would you rather be a heartbreaker or heartbroken?
A:Well, I was heartbroken a few weeks,ago(Don't wanna talk about it) So, I'd rather be the heartbreaker.

18) what kind of friend do you want to be in your friend's eye?
A:The cool,caring,and shy one.

19) describe the person who tag you in 6 words...
A:Sweet,nice,awesome,a good friend,fan girl,and honest.


20) the place you wanted to go most with your loved ones.
A:Japan,China or Korea

tag 8 people:
Rai
Sha
Green_milk
noor
ngjy!
krystal
Jas
Shera
*I give this survey 4 pandas out of five(pixel
pixelpixelpixel)
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room

♥Mood: happy
♥Music: What a feeling-Namie Amuro