CB-nation

on April 19, 2008

Lately, I've been reading up on blood types. And so far I think I'm between O and AB. I think I'm really a AB because they are cool,controlled, and can't forgive anyone if they did something bad. Then I think I'm O because I can never finish too many things I start,and they are said to be cruel. I was a little cruel in 6th grade. I really hated that grade,too. Anyway, oh, would you like know about me and Changmin? Well, sadly he left me in Japan. He went back to Korea to attend something and gave me a bracelet to remember him by. It's a really pretty one,too. I have the picture to prove it also. Anyway, he told me to keep this relationship a secret,so that what I plan to do,. Even though I am a little sad,today.

----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: sad
♥Music: Resonant Blue-Morning Musume