NT-nation

on April 21, 2008

I just realized some new things about myself. I cry very easily now, except whenever I'm around my father. When I'm around him all I want to do is kill him or just say something really rude and runaway. Lately, that's been on my mind a lot also, running away to one of my friend's house. I know they sense a lot of trouble at home. Anyway, yup, I think this or the next thing might be the last straw for me. My dad, whenever he gets mad he always chokes or hits me and this isn't good. I really want to call the cops on him for child abuse but I know my mom would probably be really mad at me. Luckily, I have a blog to let things out...
Well, on a happier note, me and Changmin's marriage is going along just fine. He came back to Japan a few days ago and now we can eat again lol
Oh yeah, about the Juno movie, I like it it's really interesting, I'm kind of tired, I'll tell you more about it tomorrow or later on today. I also changed the blog music again to my husband's song, I really like this song. I also like WILD SOUL,too.
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: sleepy
♥Music: Somebody to Love-TVXQ/DBSK