SD-nation

on April 03, 2008

Today, I went over to BFF's house and we watched TV, search online for nose jobs and talk about her crush. All in all it was a fun day, until I came home and saw pictures of Jaejoong crying. I was really heartbroken seeing them. It made me cry for a few moments and then I realized, that sadness, is really from your heart and that you can't control it and when you love someone or something that much you cry...deep right? I thought so too, oh yeah, I'm fine now, I'm not sick anymore. Tomorrow, should be fun-not! I have volleyball, and for the past few days I've really sucking at the game and people keep yelling at me when I miss. It's really annoying. I'm still highly upset that Jaejoong was crying. But for some reason I can't cry...well, it comes out but I'm not sure if it's for him. Nope it is, I don't want to drag on, I'll get to the point and say, that for the past few days I was working on bringing up some of grades in a few class. Yup, I'm not sure if the crying is for him or for myself, I think it's a mixture of both. I want to say for him, but whenever I try to cry again for him I blink it back, because image him being strong, aquarius' are very strong most of the time....most of the time.
-----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood:sad
♥Music:Flavor of life-Utada Hikaru