DT-nation

on April 13, 2008

Lately, I've been going to the park. You know just to do stuff and swing on some swings and things, basically to get a way from it all since I really can't go anywhere. Anyway, I might go to the park or take copper out for a walk later today, because I'm really bored. Also, lately I've been watching my weight. Such as, I started eating carrots,yogurt and fruits more. Usually I would just eat those once every month and gorge myself on junk food like nutty bars,candy and ice cream but now I realized that now that I'm getting older my body is soon going to take shape on a form...so I want my form to be really fit or at least skinny. Another thing I started doing is reading calories, if it's over 300 calories I don't eat it or I'll excise a lot then eat it or reverse. I hate watching what I eat because most of the time I forget or don't read the calories, but I know soon in the long run it will all pay off soon. That reminds me I'm having yogurt right now. I think for my hard work in keeping up this diet I should reward myself with a nutty bar,right?...maybe not. Anyway, once my mom leaves for work, I'm going to go walk copper and we're going to run and walk. Oh yeah, and if you haven't caught on yet, my dog is copper. Actually, Copper-lily to be exact !
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: productive
♥Music: Shine-TVXQ/DBSK