DL-nation

on April 23, 2008

I'm very proud of myself. I'm still learning Korean and Japanese. Yeah, I'm still learning Japanese and so far, I'm very far in my studies. But I'm still a little shy to use it on my blog and actually speak it to people. Even though I do occasionally speak to my friend who is trying to learn it and also my mom who wanted to hear some Japanese. I am a very shy person I can't just do certain things in public. The only things I can do in public is use my baby voice or "sweet voice". Many people fall for this voice. I even fall for it. But my friends and some of my family members know this is not my real voice. I started growing into this voice when I was 3rd grade or 4th when I had moved. So every since I've been using it more and more. But sometimes I drop it and people get very shocked.
The other day laugh I forgot to tell you that that boy I was crushing on,Kevin. He wants to take to prom but I don't think I want to go with him, actually I don't want to go to prom at all because it's probably not going to happen because the call of '08 at my school is being very horrible. But can you blame them it almost the end of the year. If I were them I would be trying to pull up all of my grades.
Also, I think I'm a very bad daughter. Why? Well, tomorrow I kind of have this big Science test. But tomorrow is also "Bring your kid to work day" so I want to go to work with my mom, this is very rare because me and mom don't see each other on a regular basis we only see each other on weekends because she works so hard. So I think that maybe I should take off one of these test to spend time with her and maybe even get her a nice mother's day gift. I really want to get a her a nice mother's day gift for all her hard work. I wonder what to give her. I would give her jewelry but she hates jewelry. The only thing closet to jewelry she really wears are earrings...so this hard. I have to keep thinking. I might have to use all the money in Changmin Fund to give her a nice gift. Well, anyway, I wonder what Changmin would do in a case like this? He would probably go to school,right?
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: confused
♥Music: Two Hearts- Shim Changmin (my lover <3)