LVE-nation

on April 26, 2008

Well, I haven't blog-ed or posted in a while here, like 3 days to be exact and I really missed blogging. So far I missed: Changmin saying he wants to marry me...againlol (Rai is awesome! XD) and I missed going to the mall with my other friend. Yesterday, I was at my friend's house. And we basically talked about boys. It's funny because when I was the tennis court I saw this guy without his shirt on and we playing and...(enough said) and we was really cute so...I guess I might have stared at him really long because he was all staring and waving at me and in the end I ended up shaking his hand...I hope you know this is the short ver. The long ver. is too much to bare. Plus, I don't think my husband,Changmin, would like me discuss this,haha.
Well, anyway, today, I did nothing but walk around,eat,read,play video games,type,laugh,and watch Changmin, oh yeah and pretend I was a serial killer. Basically, a normal day
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: content
♥Music: Two Hearts- Shim Changmin (my lover <3...seriously)