AL-nation

on April 16, 2008

I'm currently watching this t-drama called: The X-family and it's really good! I really like and it's really funny. Actually, I'm still on episode 2 *sweat drops* Yup, out of a total of 55 episodes. So far, it has me wondering, what if there was another me in a different realm. A smart me or me with longer hair. I would like to meet one of those mes' one day. Anyway, what's up with my Changmin obsession, I'm still in love him, hopefully this love will last for a while because he's really cute Anyway, I have to go outside one of these days, it's been 2 days since I haven't been outside, this is a record, usually I go out everyday. Also, today I was trying to learn Korean in honor of Changmin so far it's going..ok. But I prefer Japanese so much better. My Japanese, I think has improved. So far, i know how to read and write-some in Japanese. I took this quiz in the beginning of my studies and it said that my grammar is very good but I should work on other thing like my writing abilities and other stuff. What did I eat today? Well in honor of Changmin I had a big breakfast. Eggs,milk,bagel,orange,waffles and some other things and also some beef burritos and macaroni and cheese. That's a lot of stuff I ate right? Oh yeah, yesterday I made this really awesome Changmin banner! And the other days I changed my whole desktop to Changmin and even got a Changmin cursor. I thinking about ordering a Changmin shirt,spoon,solo CD and maybe a notebook or cellphone charm with him on it :D
I wonder what my alternate self is doing?
In case you were wondering, me and Changmin's marriage is going very well
Here's the banner I made:

Cute right?
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: . hungry
♥Music: Clap-TVXQ/DBSK