Wishing on a Star

on July 01, 2009

I thought a lot about today. Seeing as how it's now 2:03 AM and I have not still went to bed for I've slept earlier I have to think.
I want to get started on talking about my father. I looked up his horoscope and it's stats many time so I think they're both compatible (I mean him and his astrological sign). They say he is childish,self centered and also mean. I could not agree more. I could not think of any good things about Geminis so I had to go online and look them up and I found: good listener, accepting and fun loving. The only thing I can agree on is the fun loving in this case. It seems like he likes to have fun with his bf,Antonio. I would like to talk to him some day, but I just can't bring me-myself to actually forgive him. Too much as happened. But I am on the verge or forgiving him. Why sudden change of heart? Because my said if I do not forgive and forget, I will not be blessed by god. And I really do want to be blessed by god. Actually, there's a many things I want in my life to ask god (these are favors and at times I feel down right selfish for asking,but I ask with hope he listens). Well, my sister is trying to sleep, I'll write later.