4

on July 16, 2009

Love? Like? Crush? Love object?
Which is which? I currently like a guy named David, he likes he back, hard and I'm confused. Once two people who like each other a lot go out together what do they do? We don't go out and I want to go out with him but I want to respect my mom's wishes of not dating a guy until I'm 16. This is weird for this person is my brother's friend. I really hate part the most, he's my brother's friend, and so my brother will take and make any opurinty to break us, when we "flirt". I love the guy, he's really funny and cute...and oh, maybe shouldn't write this stuff or one my family members will see and taunt me! But the guy is perfect: Taller than me, somewhat smart, funny, super cute, and also romantic. And that's what I want a guy, but I'm just missing one little thing, he must be older than me, which this boy is not, he's 14 and in the 9th grade, I feel so dirty! Also, he's a little on the big side, but I love it, nonetheless, size doesn't matter. To say the very least, I think this might be my first real real crush. I'm acting mean to him, I only do this when I like a guys, but he doesn't seem to mine it, he must be saint.
In other news, I'm starting a tcg named Golden Fishery, it's a cool site, still in the making and I need new cards, my temp is too small.