5

on July 20, 2009

I feel so very torn today, like always. All yesterday, and the days before I heard mother's side of the story, all today and days before I heard my older sister, Monique's side of the story. I wish I could escape this life. My mother is really terrible in away, she makes things dramatic and always wants things to be messed up but my sister monique is ignorant and proud and these all things they must fix. Me...I guess I'm sneaky for today I met David at the park and we walked around, tomorrow I hope to do the same thing but I'm not sure, I'm pretty mad at him, I mean at 5 something in the afternoon I thought I was talking to him on the phone, but then 3 minutes later I heard a man's voice! I think to myself, what's going on?! But they were fishing, and you all the concentration you can get when you're fishing, I would like to fish with sometime. I keep thinking of this boy, but I wish I could for it's not healthy nor good. But he likes me a lot and I like him...not alot though, just as a friend, but when I think to myself in my head I heard myself call him boyfriend, I don't understand this at all! For now, I'll flirt with him but if he asks me to become his girlfriend I will have to decline.
My sister is talking to her husband on the phone and they are discussing living matters, my sister is fed up with my mother and I'm afriad it my turn out to something terrible, again.
I wish I could confine David but everything I say to him could spread around or he could associate with my brother, even though it's my problem.
In other news, I was blindless bidding on ebay with my paycheck money and am are up to 57 dollars in debt! I should stop but I must by the Royal Diaries series lot of book, it's really a bargin you know. I sadly, lost the green mortha at a last minute bid, curse the person who won, they probably don't even know what or how to use it, they probably just want to add to their childish collection