6

on July 21, 2009

What a sad cruel life I lead! Today I was terribly bored and had to find entrainment online. That's where I bid my heart out-well watch bidding, look for new books, signed up Simon pulse and went back to my daily routines of hating Jessica Jung. I really don't know why I hate her, I just do. Actually, I think I truly hate because I'm not, like she has this cold presence about her that I wish I had, I don't why, but to me it's cool and I use to harness this feature when I was really young. Anyway, I'm starting to feel a sting, more like a blow, I don't think I'm in love with David, but iI do wish he would call often and that I wouldn't be so mean to him, oh how I wish!
I think maybe he believes that I have mood swings and is sexist because of a few things I say but I can understand a little. Now, my sister is starting to hate me, not my younger sister for I could care less but my older sister, occ. we have fall outs but this one has got to be one of THE DUMBEST FIGHTS we have ever had. It was about her child's pacifier and if she was could control her child well, then she wouldn't need one!