3

on July 07, 2009

I must remember to remove this site off my sister's computer. Why? Have I ever told you about the day she stole my diary and read it aloud. My own personal,private diary! The whole reading thing didn't bother so much-now, but then it did. But the thing that still ticks me off, until this day is that she said I cursed in it. I mean I didn't even curse! At that age I did know what curse words were and...maybe said them around my friends-but they were the ones who told me about them and encouraged me to say them, I never dreamt of saying them around my family,though, they told me not too and plus they sounded nasty on the tongue. So now, if you ask if I cursed ever in my life, I might lie and say "never" or "no" but really I have. Did I mention that today at "work", you can't even call it work because all we do is sit there in the park, but that's ok with me. Free money!
I was talking to admin about what the girls had about her. I thought she should have at least have the right to know, but this is how my 6th grade yr turned out, today they also said more about her but I won't tell her -only because I want to say her from embarssement and torture and also save the girls from a terrible death. Anyway, she said the way I talk is weird, she mentioned this twice. Today she asked if I was a preme, I said no, have you not looked at my size! And yesterday, I was telling her how because of my light coloring people think I half african american/cauasian or hispanic. She said she could tell by the way I talked, for I don't speak like her. I don't know what that means.
- - -
I went to see my korean teacher today and she was no where to be found.
Some random thoughts for you:
*I want my old appetit back
*Me and sister were walking through the rain today
*I hate going to work
*I'm full, finally the 1st in many days
*I'm addicted to peanut butter, but I don't know now
*The internet timed out for a few minutes.
*I'm reading the book bad girls don't die and the diary of anne frank
*I never finished A great and terrible beauty.
*Blogger never got my 3rd entry.