Purple Wind

on July 03, 2009

I haven't updated Koi no Hana in a while, but oh well. I'm thinking of putting it on hiatus for a while then just tending to this blog.
The other day, I'm not sure if she saw or not, but let's just say she saw, on my desktop one of my favorite Jpop male singers with no shirt on and just in a shirt with a blue towel on. How did that picture get on my computer. Beats me. And even if I did know how it got on my desktop I wouldn't repeat. Who saw it? I think my sister...I think, she came here looking to get her paper for a class-or something. And this is why she shouldn't save things on my computer.
- - -
Human beings can be so greedy! I was just watching some game show on Cartoon Network. Funny, it's called Cartoon Network but you see real people acting on game shows,ghost hunts and destroying things they didn't even really built.
So, anyway, I see this girl with blond hair and the host some weird random guy who wears a bored/angry expression every now and then-basically I think he's "etchy-sketchy", like the word, I came up with it this morning, it means someone who looks suspicious or funny. So anyway the guy asks the guy, "Do you want to double your money?" she anxiously says "yes" without even thinking. All she cared about was getting the money. She already had $1120 or 1150 dollars. I would have took the money, but no. And so she got most of the question wrong and was left with $550 dollars.