1

on July 04, 2009

It seems like everyday I'm struggling with this women, one minute it could be about me and sister arguing and then the next minute it could be about how I don't respect my father. Today, it was about stop acting like a baby in front of restaurant workers. The story for this scenario was that some(2) boys that I didn't even like or were flirting with rung up my order and said it was $200 dollars when really it was $6.50 that meant they were flirting with me by trying to be funny and all. Then after were waiting and the guy is like order #?? and I look at the bag, it's ours,naturally, and my starting yelling at me to read the number on the receipt. When I knew it was our food, I mean come on, she even looked in the bag herself and saw it was our food, she was just being a freaking bully, and it had to be our food because no one else was there! She's always talking about how she doesn't want me to end up like my aunt with no kids or a husband, but by the looks of things she wants me to end up just like her.
I swear hate that old bitty! And now, I was just kicked out my sister's nice smelling room and back into my smelly room. And why is it smelly? Because of my brother, I tell him to turn off the air conditioner but no he turns it on and keeps it on for the whole freaking day and the air from the air conditioner leaked into the mattress and now the whole room smells bad. Why? Because I need a new mattress. Just because you put baking soda or what the heck you put on it doesn't change a freaking thing! Stop being freaking cheap and buy your a daughter a new freaking mattress!