Keep the Faith

on July 01, 2009

There is no way around it. I can't go to bed. And I've been trying to avoid this a lot recently, but it gives none. I'm bombarded with many things.
Here are so examples:
*My Korean lessons (even though they are over, as of last Sunday)
*I want to learn Japanese but don't have the time.
*I say I don't have the time for many things when I do have the time, I just spend my days reading or sleeping or helping my mom out in the office.
*I'm lazy, I use to think this was a good thing, just so I could add a quality to my personality list but now it's not working. I don't want to be lazy anymore.
*I'm turning into a big KAT-TUN fan and no long want anything to do with arashi, this is bad for I love Arashi.
*I can't sleep for I have terrible dreams of...bad things,is all I can say!
*I have a new idol Maya Miki (not really a problem, but hey.)
The one bold or italics are my big troubles.