Tamagotchi V5?

on November 12, 2007

I keep hearing rumors about a tamagotchi V5 and I hear that's suppose to be modeled after the Famitama. I also hear it's suppose be release in Feb. or June 2008. So far, people think it's false. But I think it's true. There's something on Amazon that explains something about a Tamagotchi Connection V 5- Familitichi G. I suppose to be released in the USA, by next year. So far this product as theses features:



  • The Friend List feature allows storing up to 45 friends characters (flash memory)

  • With both single player and double player games, characters can visit friends, play games and give gifts.

  • Each character the player recieves is based on how well the Tamagotchi is cared for

  • Enhanced play value in V5 will be adding onto the existing online compatibility and "the World of Tamagotchi Town" at www.tamatown.com by enhancing the life experiences each character has.


It's kinda like the V4.5 mixed with the new Famitama.