Tamagotchi v5:Familitchi :D

on November 14, 2007

Haha! It's true. So for all you people who doubted me laugh on that! Lol, nah. I'm bored but I had to get this out there. Tamagotchi V5 is not a RUMOR it's a true fact. This is suppose to be very similar to the Famitama. So, if your getting the Famitama be aware that it's the same thing almost. It's just that the V5 has a slightly bigger screen. And like I said before, your raising to 2 or more tamagotchis. Actually, I think you're raising more than 2 your raising a FAMILY! And this last part should get you super happy. On amazon the V5 is suppose to be released by Dec.! That's crazy,right? Remember to add it to your christmas list. I know I will. And I'm also adding the Famitama up there to. Right next to the tamagotchi angel
"In the youth electronics arena, Bandai's Tamagotchi virtual pet brand grows with Connection V5 and its new theme, Familitchi, through which kids get to raise, simultaneously, multiple Tamagotchi characters. How the clan fares depends on how all the siblings are cared for."-this is taken for Toy Preview.