Tamago CHU!

on November 12, 2007

Hi and welcome to Tamago Chu-blog edition. I'm still working on my site and it's going ok, but it's a lot of work. Today, it's cloudy and cold and I feel sad because I'm still waiting for my TamaSuku to come and it's taking forever. Even, if I ordered it Saturday. I guess,maybe I'm so excited because this is very first tamagotchi that I'm ordering off line. I saw the UPS man to day. And it looked like was stopping at my house but he kept going, maybe he looking for a home number but couldn't find it. I think it was the frozen mailbox was covering the number. That made me mad and when I went out to see if I got anything I was so disappointed but anyway, welcome Tamago Chu! Remember Tamago Chu is a tamagotchi based blog that I talk mainly about future and past tamagotchi releases!