Keep...waiting

on November 12, 2007

I know it's only been two days and all but that ebay seller still hasn't message! I mean he commented me on good communcation today. But still...I think that means he got the money and now he's sending. Hopefully, I all have it by tomorrow or Friday. If not, I'm never buying from that dude and I'm suing. But anyway, enough about that dude and not sending my precious TamaSuku. Let's talk about school. It's offical 11:18 p.m. and I have to go to  school at 8:00. Well, really I have to wake up somewhere 6 and then get ready around 7:00 and then wait outside for my bus at 7:30 a.m. So, that means I have 8 hours of sleep! I need more!!! Maybe not. I should head in now. But the thought of my tama coming soon keeps me awake. I need help. Bye, chat with you tomorrow