TW-nation

on May 22, 2008

Wow, I haven't been posting for a while. I was trying to concentrate of school for a while. Well, so far I'm passing all of my classes except Math and Technology. I feel like crying. I was always bad at Math but Technology. Technology is just another science class. I like science! But I like History more. Well, the classes that I'm really excelling at is: History,Language and a few other classes. But I really have to bring my Technology class up because if I don't I might fail. Oh yeah, and Gym....don't even get me started with that. Well, anyway, today, I'm going to start packing for a family trip. I really hate family trips with my dad in the car, he ruins everything! Well, I just hope I have a nice safe trip
PS: Oh my! I didn't talk about Changmin one time in my post, oh wait, I just did!
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room

♥Mood: awake
♥Music: Dream World-Crystal Kay