BD-nation

on May 27, 2008

Well, I haven't been posting a lot, I know. But now, I shall start posting more often. Well, so far, I'm doing very well in school, well kind of. And for that, the school has choosen a few students from my class/grade to go to an amusement park for our hard work in school and behavior. I'm really happy, not too many of my friends got this letter,yet. So I feel kind of pleased. Oh yeah, family day...well, family day is really just spending time without my dad. So, did I enjoy it? Yes! Oh yeah, that reminds me on Saturday-last Saturday, I went laser tagging with my friends, it was fun. But I tripped and fell on one of my friends and then I rolled down this long slide-like thing they had in "dark room". And then this guy with long hair and cute blue eyes, helped me up. But I just pushed him away, because I really didn't need his help. Even though I did hurt myself but not that bad. Well, anyway, I also got a new laptop last week also, and I got invited to go to an amusement park again with my friends and also I went to the mall. I haven't been to the mall in a long time. Well, that basically wraps up my week. Oh yeah, and I bought some Changmin things.
---------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: sleepy
♥TV: The Star Show-TVXQ(guest)