BP-nation

on May 01, 2008

Lately, when I walk home from school,a friends house or anything. I always get stares,beeps or other from cars. The people in the cars? All male. Today, I was walking home from school and some guy on a bike in his 40 or 50 talks to me, saying how nice a look, I was really this close from totally going off on him. He seemed like a real pervert. He asked what school I went to and I gave him a false school (actually he guessed what school I went to and I just went a long with it.) And then when I was still walking from school-same day, some guy in a big truck with buddies beep at almost making me fall over!-winks and waves at me. Then, about a week ago,the same things happened but no guy on his bike trying to hit on me. I know if Changmin was walking with me he would not like this at all, he's an Aquarius just like me, so if he was thinking of what I was thinking of, that guy is beyond dead. Anyway, well, Rai(Uknow's gf) and GreenMilk(Micky's gf) asked me about a "little changmin" so far, all I can say is that from the commercial he stared in, no time soon, we talked about this but I'm still very jealous ^_^
Oh yeah, today when I was also walking I was thinking of Changmin (of course) but this time was different I actually got a nosebleed! Usually when I think of him my heart starts to pound really hard and other stuff. But this time I got a nosebleed! I wasn't thinking of anything disgusting, I was just thinking about his cute smile and awesome body and other stuff and then....a nosebleed came on.
----------------------------------------
♥Location: In my room

♥Mood: hungry
♥Music:Gokigendaze! ~Nothing but Something-Nami Tamaki