GL-nation

on May 30, 2008

I decide that since I'm getting older. I need a job. Or at least I should have a job, so I can get things I would like and not spend all/most of my mom's money. So, I decide to make a goal list.


Goal List:

Be more helpful towards
Take care of love ones.
Be happy!
Love Changmin more each day
Try to survive 3 more weeks of school

I see I have complete most of these goals, but I should try them again. And as for the 3 weeks of school...well, let's just say, the other I got flashed by some boy. So, I wonder what shall happy in the next 3 weeks. I can hardly wait..
Oh, yeah, some other news I heard. I heard some wild-crazy fans. Almost broke my husband's hand off! How rude!!!

2008.05.29 Changmin injured his hands
Do you know that Changmin got hurts??
He got hurts the day before yesterday....
They were in Korea..
And do you know sa seng fans?(privacy fans)
they are who Chang min and Cassiopeias hate.
They infringe TVXQ's privacy .
So they are called as'privacy fans(Korean of privacy is 'sa seng hwal'. so we call them sa seng fans)'
They always wait them in front of their lodging(I think they skip their schools).
And they follow TVXQ's van anywhere riding taxies.
They often spread rumors such as'Maybe Park Yu cheon' and 'Tae yeon Kim Jun su'
Anyway,
they followed their van,
And they disturbed them to go with taxies(I don't understand the taxi drivers).
So Chang min came out of van, and arrange the traffic.
And a saseng fan catched one of his hand very hard.
She was riding a taxi and the taxi was going.
Do you understand?
And his finger nails were broken and he had a lot of blood.
So Jun su and Jae joong were really angry.
So they shouted to them."We don't want to come to Korea because of fans like you!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm sad that Chang min is painful


I cried when I read this.
---------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: sad
♥Music: Uh Uh-Namie Amuro feat. AI